We succeed when creators, organizations, and communities flourish. Our roster of experts bring a wealth of experience with groups of all sizes, and have an intimate understanding of the Canadian arts and culture landscape.
We partner with clients to deliver solutions. Here are just a few of our recent projects. Want to learn more? Get in touch with The Arts Firm today.
- Free, online digital marketing and fundraising course on ArtsBoost
- Clients: Orchestras Canada, Association for Opera in Canada, PACT, CAPACOA, Canadian Dance Assembly
Screen Composers Guild of Canada
- Comprehensive online learning portal for music creators in English and French
- Over 50 articles, 13 videos and interactive website development
View work (coming soon)
Mulgrave Road Theatre
- Digital maturity, needs and strategy development
- Creation of new, online small venue ticketing module
Thunder Bay Symphony Orchestra
- Evaluation of Strategic Options
- Strategic Framework and Roadmap creation
- Orientation with all staff
- Comprehensive research into digital communications efforts
- Three-year plan to implement new methods of communications for new audiences
- One-on-one training sessions on new methods
Handful of Films
- Consulting Producer for “The Great Human Odyssey” and “Equus: Story of the Horse”.
We’re proud to work with Canadian arts organizations of all shapes and sizes.
We’re here to help, when and how you need us. The Arts Firm is a digital consulting group. We work remotely with each other and with our clients.
31 Kings Wharf Pl.